Monday, January 28, 2013

The Importance of Red




the Red of lips, the Red rose
the Red of days gone to those
the Red of truth, the Red to me
the Red of passion inside thee
the Red of you, the Red of song
the Red of places I belong
the Red of socks, the Red of sound
the Red of love to which I'm bound
the Red of hope, the Red of light
the Red of faces in delight
the Red of lust, the Red of death
the Red of life in your breath
the Red of sex, the Red inside
the Red of everything that I hide
the Red of black, the Red of gold
the Red of Red new and old
the Red of wind, the Red of water
the Red of earths lonely daughter
the Red of war, the Red of tears
the Red of chocolate woven fears
the Red of music, the Red of mud
the Red of everything in my blood
all of this Red and more
all of this that I adore
all of this that I've said
all that is the importance of Red

1 comment: